Releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year. Sign-up to receive news as it is released using the email and RSS tools below.
Apr 20, 2017The First and Only Radiofrequency Treatment Cleared for Relief from Chronic Osteoarthritis Knee Pain
- Mar 14, 2017Halyard Health Introduces ON-Q* TRAC Online Patient Engagement Platform to Improve the Post-Operative Patient ExperienceReal-Time Feedback Helps Physicians and Hospitals Enhance Treatment and Patient Experience(1)
- Jan 31, 2017New EZstim* III Helps Clinicians Monitor Patients During General Anesthesia and Enhances Effectiveness of Catheter Placement for Nerve Blocks
- Aug 8, 2016Steve Gleason Shares His Use of the MIC-KEY* Feeding Tube to Help ALS Patients Lead More Healthy and Productive Lives
- Jul 21, 2016Halyard Health And Belintra Announce U.S.-Based Sterilization Packaging And Logistics Co-Marketing AgreementAgreement combines Halyard Health's innovative and clinically-superior sterilization wrap products with Belintra's unique storage and transport logistics flow system to provide comprehensive solution for fulfilling surgical instrument sterility
- Jul 12, 2016Halyard Health Introduces Flexaprene* Green Exam Gloves As A New Alternative To Allergy-Inducing Latex GlovesNew gloves leverage innovative chloroprene technology to help protect dental patients and staff
- Jun 6, 2016Halyard Health Introduces Dual-Purpose Glove with Breach Detection Technology for EMS Professionals and Law Enforcement PersonnelBLACK-FIRE* Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Glove with QUICK CHECK* Breach Detection Technology Protects Patients and Workers on the Front Lines
- May 2, 2016Medical literature confirms there has never been a report of an individual contracting an infectious disease due to a strikethrough involving MICROCOOL or any other surgical gown.
- Apr 21, 2016Halyard Health Educates and Celebrates Central Service Professionals at the 2016 IAHCSMM Conference and ExpoPoster presentation, in-booth study education sessions and third annual Smart-Fold Wrap Race Championships highlight commitment to infection prevention
- Apr 11, 2016Acquisition Enhances Halyard's Growing Medical Devices Segment by Expanding the Company's Digestive Health Product Portfolio
- Dec 10, 2015Halyard Health Awarded Federal Contract to Research and Develop High-speed Machine to Produce Respirators for Use During PandemicsOne-of-a-kind machine would greatly accelerate response time for providing respirators
- Dec 9, 2015Halyard Health Introduces Single-Step Catheter Placement Solution for Continuous Nerve Block ProceduresNew ON-Q* QuikBloc* Can Help Clinicians Save Time, Improve the Reliability of Catheter Placement
Dec 2, 2015New Scientific Study Using A Dynamic Bioaerosol Test Method Demonstrates 87% Of Rigid Containers Tested Allowed Bacterial Contamination, While 0% Of Wrapped Instrument Trays Tested Had Detectable ContaminationNew findings confirm previous scientific study's research and provide additional insight into efficacy of sterile packaging systems (SPS)
- Oct 1, 2015Full Line of ASTM-Rated Fluid Protective Masks with Comfort Features Now Available
- May 14, 2015Halyard Announces New Data from Three ON-Q Studies Showing Reductions in Opioid Consumption and Length of Stay Following Spine, Major Foot and Ankle, and Mastectomy SurgeriesDecreased Length of Stay and Reduction in Narcotic Use Cited as Benefits of Treatment with ON-Q* in Inpatient and Outpatient Settings