Releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year. Sign-up to receive news as it is released using the email and RSS tools below.
- May 2, 2016Medical literature confirms there has never been a report of an individual contracting an infectious disease due to a strikethrough involving MICROCOOL or any other surgical gown.
- Apr 21, 2016Halyard Health Educates and Celebrates Central Service Professionals at the 2016 IAHCSMM Conference and ExpoPoster presentation, in-booth study education sessions and third annual Smart-Fold Wrap Race Championships highlight commitment to infection prevention
- Apr 11, 2016Acquisition Enhances Halyard's Growing Medical Devices Segment by Expanding the Company's Digestive Health Product Portfolio
- Dec 10, 2015Halyard Health Awarded Federal Contract to Research and Develop High-speed Machine to Produce Respirators for Use During PandemicsOne-of-a-kind machine would greatly accelerate response time for providing respirators
- Dec 9, 2015Halyard Health Introduces Single-Step Catheter Placement Solution for Continuous Nerve Block ProceduresNew ON-Q* QuikBloc* Can Help Clinicians Save Time, Improve the Reliability of Catheter Placement
Dec 2, 2015New Scientific Study Using A Dynamic Bioaerosol Test Method Demonstrates 87% Of Rigid Containers Tested Allowed Bacterial Contamination, While 0% Of Wrapped Instrument Trays Tested Had Detectable ContaminationNew findings confirm previous scientific study's research and provide additional insight into efficacy of sterile packaging systems (SPS)
- Oct 1, 2015Full Line of ASTM-Rated Fluid Protective Masks with Comfort Features Now Available
- May 14, 2015Halyard Announces New Data from Three ON-Q Studies Showing Reductions in Opioid Consumption and Length of Stay Following Spine, Major Foot and Ankle, and Mastectomy SurgeriesDecreased Length of Stay and Reduction in Narcotic Use Cited as Benefits of Treatment with ON-Q* in Inpatient and Outpatient Settings