Releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year. Sign-up to receive news as it is released using the email and RSS tools below.
- Jul 12, 2016Halyard Health Introduces Flexaprene* Green Exam Gloves As A New Alternative To Allergy-Inducing Latex GlovesNew gloves leverage innovative chloroprene technology to help protect dental patients and staff
- Jun 6, 2016Halyard Health Introduces Dual-Purpose Glove with Breach Detection Technology for EMS Professionals and Law Enforcement PersonnelBLACK-FIRE* Powder-Free Nitrile Exam Glove with QUICK CHECK* Breach Detection Technology Protects Patients and Workers on the Front Lines
- May 2, 2016Medical literature confirms there has never been a report of an individual contracting an infectious disease due to a strikethrough involving MICROCOOL or any other surgical gown.
- Apr 21, 2016Halyard Health Educates and Celebrates Central Service Professionals at the 2016 IAHCSMM Conference and ExpoPoster presentation, in-booth study education sessions and third annual Smart-Fold Wrap Race Championships highlight commitment to infection prevention
- Apr 11, 2016Acquisition Enhances Halyard's Growing Medical Devices Segment by Expanding the Company's Digestive Health Product Portfolio
- Dec 10, 2015Halyard Health Awarded Federal Contract to Research and Develop High-speed Machine to Produce Respirators for Use During PandemicsOne-of-a-kind machine would greatly accelerate response time for providing respirators
- Dec 9, 2015Halyard Health Introduces Single-Step Catheter Placement Solution for Continuous Nerve Block ProceduresNew ON-Q* QuikBloc* Can Help Clinicians Save Time, Improve the Reliability of Catheter Placement
Dec 2, 2015New Scientific Study Using A Dynamic Bioaerosol Test Method Demonstrates 87% Of Rigid Containers Tested Allowed Bacterial Contamination, While 0% Of Wrapped Instrument Trays Tested Had Detectable ContaminationNew findings confirm previous scientific study's research and provide additional insight into efficacy of sterile packaging systems (SPS)
- Oct 1, 2015Full Line of ASTM-Rated Fluid Protective Masks with Comfort Features Now Available